Blue Ridge Jeepers

Serving South Central PA, Western MD, and Eastern Panhandle WV Jeepers

Hey all! River Raider off-road & Hauk Fabrication is very excited for the all Up coming festival in York and look forward to seeing you guys out there be sure to come and say Hi, also keep an eye on our Facebook page. we are running a promotional give away soon. If you haven't heard of us come check us out RiverRaider.com for the toughest accessories right in your back yard in chambersburg.
Can't wait to see everyone
Zack
Zack@riverraider.com

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whens the next open house?

Hey Mike,
honestly anytime you wanted to stop in i'd be happy to show you around. Along with seeing our new project in the making. just shoot me an email

Sounds good. Did you guys ever build the comp course Kenny mentioned a few years back?

no i dont believe so..
We're currently building a four door JK for the SEMA show, it has a WWI Aviation/hot rod theme, with a twin turbo'd LS motor, body lines comprable to the past phoinix build. Should be great!we also just installed a RIPP supercharger and other RROR products on a brand new JK. the build thread is atHauk Design/River Raider Tomahuak

I have posted a few of your jeeps on my FB page as well, www.facebook.com/1jknation
We appreciate the support! I'll tune into your page

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eric Patterson - BRJ Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service