Blue Ridge Jeepers

Serving South Central PA, Western MD, and Eastern Panhandle WV Jeepers

Welcome to Blue Ridge Jeepers! Please let us know that you've successfully registered on this site and feel free to introduce yourself or your rig.

Views: 6934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With*
Hey there. I have a 2010 JKU Mountain Edition. It has a 2.5" lift and locked front and rear. I met some of you yesterday at Rausch and look forward to wheeling and meeting the rest of you.

Does anyone have photos to share of the April 10 BRJ Rausch Creek event?

Neal put a bunch on the BRJ Facebook

Seems no one has posted for a while but I'll give it a go...

What are some good places to look online for a jeep? (yes, used and wrangler size) I'm at a point that I'm ready to unload my Suz Sammy and get another jeep. (had an old CJ5 many, many moons ago.) I don't care if it's stock or already has maybe 33's or 35's... sorry no 4 bangers.

Extra bonus if it comes with a plow. I don't want to transfer my plow on the Zuk to a jeep.

George, I'm kicking around the idea of selling my 97 Wrangler. It has 15" of stretch, about 7" of lift, 1 ton axles, coil overs, full cage, 40" tires, tube fenders, 6cyl, automatic, front and rear lockers, hydraulic assist steering. custom 3 link long arm setup in the front and triangulated 4 link long arm in the rear, rock sliders, oil pan skid, tranny skid (tummy tuck) gas tank skid, fold down rear tire carrier, 9k winch. I'm sure that I'm missing some things but you get the idea.

PM me if your interested.

Bob

Attachments:

I just saw your reply... sorry, been selling a house, buying a house, moving, etc.

Let me know how much... sounds like it may be out of my range but...

I'm not sure if this is a IM or post to the forum.

Oh, and the sammy is gone. First guy that showed up brought a trailer and loaded it up. Didn't even question price.

(makes me think I didn't ask enough for it)  :/

Hi, my name is Neil. I have an 06' TJ. 4"lift with 33"x 12.50,winch and lights. Looking forward to meeting you folks.

Hi Neil Welcome! I'm sure we will have some stuff happening soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Eric Patterson - BRJ Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service