Blue Ridge Jeepers

Serving South Central PA, Western MD, and Eastern Panhandle WV Jeepers

Welcome to Blue Ridge Jeepers! Please let us know that you've successfully registered on this site and feel free to introduce yourself or your rig.

Views: 7045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the club wes. Hope we can get your rig up and running soon. (Wes is my son)

Hi I'm Tyler, I have a 2000 TJ with 170k miles for sale.  Need gone asap so pretty flexible with price.  

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/3851695243.html

Hi I have a 06 Lj on 31s with a 3 1/4 rough country lift just waiting on the rims and tires

i have 99 jeep grand Cherokee with a KN air intake with over size tires and a brush guard with off road lights

The 89 Sahara wrangler automatic is finally on the road

Nice hope to see u at rocktoberfest

hey everyone, i'm tony. very new to all this. i have a '13 wrangler sport unlimited soft top. been doing acouple mods but want /need to know more. hoping to meet some local folks to learn more off of. i live in chbg. looking forward to hearing more about this club.

Tony -

lucky bastard. I REALLY want a slightly moded 4dr JK for a daily driver. Couldn't justify it over a small car since I commute to Hagerstown from Chambersburg. Needed something that got a bit better gas mileage, so I sold the '99 Durango and picked up an '07 Dodge Caliber

Good morning...I am a new member, Belinda or "B" ...Saw the stickers around and asked a Nice Guy I recently met while purchasing a soft top for my ryde :) who was wearing your shirt about the Club...Looking forward to joining some fun events. Lizzzardie...my 2011 JK is my newest JEEP and I luv it!

Hey there. I have a Green 98 TJ, 2" body lift, running 33x12.5's.  Site was recommended for a fellow Jeeper in my area, so I thought I check it out and see if I can find some parts that I'm looking for also.

Welcome to everyone!  Make sure you keep an eye on the event section.  The York Jeep Show is coming up very soon, and is always a great time.

hey brj members I have a stock red 2000 tj se . And yes I also recommend the York jeep show it is awesome .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eric Patterson - BRJ Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service