Blue Ridge Jeepers

Serving South Central PA, Western MD, and Eastern Panhandle WV Jeepers

All Discussions Tagged 'Keto' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much protein should I eat on a ketogenic diet?

This makes this product worthy and natural to use. Being a natural supplement, there is no possibility of damaging you, in addition, it has…

Started by ebisimark0022

0 16 hours ago

How can I reduce my stomach fat?

Here's what I learned about the keto diet: You essentially swap a high-carb diet, which most Americans tend to eat, for a diet that's very…

Started by rexlinemouliya

0 yesterday

Are keto diet pills safe?

However, this diet is gaining considerable attention as a potential weight-loss strategy due to the low-carb diet craze, which started in t…

Started by rexlinemouliya

0 yesterday

Your Eating Plan for a Perfect Flat-Belly Day

Many studies conclude that caloric restriction is inferior to the ketogenic diet once it involves weight loss. For instance, one study spli…

Started by ebisimark0022

0 Aug 16

Get Flat Belly Without Exercise Or Diet

The classic ketogenic diet used as way back because the 1920s could be a four to 1 magnitude relation (in grams) of fat to carbohydrates an…

Started by ebisimark0022

0 Aug 16

How much weight can you lose in a week on keto?

I started the diet about one month before the wedding with a goal of losing 10 pounds. Since a low-calorie diet can produce up to a 2-pound…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 14

How can I reduce my stomach fat?

The 28-Day KetoChallenge will explain the keto diet in more detail, while also providing you with everything you need to successfully compl…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 14

Instant Belly-Fat Burner - Get Flat Belly in 5 Days Without Diet

One of the foremost basic and most profound advantages of a keto diet is that it drastically lowers inflammation. This can be principally t…

Started by ebisimark0022

0 Aug 13

How To Get Flat Belly In 5 Days -Get Flat Stomach without Diet

In short, the Keto diet may be a means of eating that causes your body to burn fat (in the shape of ketones) instead of sugar (in the shape…

Started by ebisimark0022

0 Aug 13

Do doctors recommend keto diet?

You will no longer have to be jealous of all these incredible celebrities with perfect bodies. You can always rely on the supplement if you…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 2

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eric Patterson - BRJ Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service